Saturday, January 23, 2010

Speed Scrap @ MLAS!

This afternoon I did my first speed scrap at My Life and Scrap! I've been wanting to do a speed scrap for ages, and I'm so glad I did. What fun! Here are the directions & my LO:

1. Find 2 photos and crop them into circles- add them to either side of your page in a vertical direction.
2. Find 2 papers- make one smaller and layer it onto your background piece anyway that you would like.
3. Find 2 curly ribbons and add them behind your photos.
4. Find sticks/ twigs or leaves or anything straight and add them behind your photos.
5. Find flowers atleast 4 and add them to your page behind and on the sides of your photos.
6. Add something with spikes or texture- leaves, pinecones, pineneedles etc
7. Add some gems or glitter/bling under your lower picture. Then finish with your shadows. It will be upto you to add a title if you want and any journaling/ dates. Not a requirement this time around.

Beneath, Between, and Behind:

No comments:

Post a Comment