I guess I've been in a challenge mood today. I tried a different kind of challenge over at MLAS... it's half scrap lift, half speed scrap. Very cool. Anyhow, here are the directions & my take on the challenge:
1. Choose three papers and make a "stack" - angling 2 of the papers.
2. Choose one photo and crop it into a circle. Place it near the bottom of your page about center.
3. Mat or frame the photo.
4. Create a cluster along the bottom left of the photo using 5 or more elements.
5. Journal - if you choose - along the left side of the photo.
6. Title your page near the top left of the photo - you can overlap the photo.
7. Date the page however you like.
8. Create your shadows - if you haven't already - you're done!
Mirror of Your Dreams: