Sunday, January 31, 2010

Art Journal Caravan Blog...

So, I recently joined Studio Tangie's Art Journal Caravan... and I'm super stoked!! I love art journaling & I find that the pages I make for myself are not only my personal favorites, have the most soul, but are also among the most widely celebrated of all of my pages.

I hope that this journey helps me to keep a few of my new years "resolutions" among them: nurture your creativity, and remember you are not alone. I also hope that it will help to develop my writing and artistic style a little. I have always felt like I'm on the precipice of greatness, and I'm ready to take the leap.

With that in mind, my week 1 itinerary was to choose one word to keep with you for the whole year, and to scrap about it this week. I chose "unleash" and here is my page:



I have also set up a separate blog for this journey. I'm not sure if I'm going to cross post my pages after this or not. Depends on how much of a hassle it is, so if you are at all interested, please follow my new blog:

http://kmajjourney.blogspot.com/

Credits:
Papers: NatashaNaSt, AWP

Elements: Studio Tangie, Palvinka Designs, NatashaNaSt, LaetiScrap Designs, Genedes, Rebecca PSP, Kasia Designs, Kitty Designs

Word art: Studio Tangie

Journaling reads: I know who I am... I know what I want... I am tired of living my life in mediocrity - I alone am the keeper of the keys and the time has come to - UNLEASH - myself & my potential from a prison of my own making

No comments:

Post a Comment